Whether hitting an energy dip during the day or just needing some nutrition on the run, healthy snack bars can come handy to restore your zing. With our Good Ingredients Approved bars you can be confident in satisfying your hunger with healthy ingredients to add nutrition to your day.
Some days are just busier than others and we need nourishment on the go. In these situations, having mess-free snacks in our bags such as healthy bars are a great option.
It’s always worth checking labels for good ingredients, and some key ones to look out for include: fibre, protein, complex carbohydrates (wholegrains, dried fruit) and healthy fats help to balance blood sugar spikes and support satiety.
You may also want to:
- Check for added sugar. Ideally, choose a bar without refined or added sugar and a natural sugar content of no more than 25g per 100g serve. With higher levels of sugar, its important there is also adequate fibre in order to balance out the release of sugar into the blood. Our Sugar Policy explains more.
- Go for wholefood ingredients like nuts, seeds and dried fruit to boost fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Choose protein bars for longer satiety and boosting metabolism. Great for post workout or when on a weight management program.
- Pick a Collagen bar for support of bone, joint and gut health.
- Chocolate lovers don’t need to go without: there are many great options of low sugar and ethically sourced Chocolate Bars.